[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] AIM Credit Finance 3.0% Aiming Instant Cash Loans

Alpizar, Deborah DALPIZAR at PARTNERS.ORG
Thu Jul 20 11:30:28 BST 2017

Dear Valued Customer,

Partake of our latest 3.0% loan promotion, The offer is open to those who are blacklisted and those with bad credit records. We offer all types of loan and our interest rate is fixed for the entire duration of the loan.

kindly contact us for more information

Regards.

dispose of the e-mail.