[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Hello My Dearest Can i trust you,

Dr. Abdul Qadeer Fitrat gleaninganneliese__yhmeo at outlook.com
Wed Jul 26 15:06:29 BST 2017

Hello My Dearest Can i trust you,

I believe this world is a free place to do business with anyone with my experience. I got your email address from a business guest book and i have ask my personal assistance to contact you.

Please consider this and read about me online news as i am in a secret place. I am forma Afghan central bank governor and name is Abdul Qadeer Fitrat.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13935876

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2011/06/20116282425138545.html

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304447804576411930841416682.html

I have refunded back part of the funds but i need to secure my future by keeping $60,000,000.00 Million in a safe bank account. I can't travel or do open business with people but i need a secret partner to help and receive this funds for investment. I will give you my personal bank officer contact details to contact secretly for the claim of $60,000.000.00 Million. You will receive this funds and use it for investment purpose.

I hope I can trust you Here Is My Private Email (aqfitrat at rediffmail.com)

God bless.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Abdul Qadeer Fitrat