[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] (no subject)

MONEY GRAM AGENT 3396207652 at tim.it
Mon Mar 13 11:22:31 GMT 2017

Attention Funds Owner,

We have deposited the check of your fund ($5.700`000`00USD) through Money Gram
department after our finally meeting regarding your fund, All you will do is to
contact Money Gram Director Mr. Mattheu Dossou via E-mail:
(moneygram01122 at hotmail.com). He will give you direction on how you will be
receiving the funds daily. Remember to  send him your Full information to avoid
wrong transfer such as,

Receiver's Name_______________
Phone Number: _____________

Though, We have sent $2,500 in your name today so contact Mr. Mattheu Dossou or
you call him at +229-680 840 37 as soon as you receive this email and tell him
to give you the reference#, sender name and question/answer to pick the $2,500.
Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund,

Best Regards.
MONEY GRAM AGENT