[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Dear Friend.

Mr. Rahim OLAWOLE josuelouis79 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 10:28:40 GMT 2017

--
Dear Friend.

I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident
that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our
families.I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of
$2.250.000 U.S dollars into your account. The money has been dormant
for years in our Bank here without anybody coming for it.
I want to release the money to you as the nearest person to our
deceased customer (the owner of the account) who died along with his
supposed next of kin few years ago. I don't want the money to go into
our Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund.

So this is the reason why I contacted you, so that we will release the
money to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer. Please I
would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret or delete it from
your mail box, if you are not interested.
My personal e-mail: rahim.olawole at outlook.fr

Regards,
Mr. Rahim OLAWOLE