[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] URGENT RESPONDS

Olivia Nancy pesquisa at proppi.uff.br
Fri Mar 17 14:35:42 GMT 2017

I hope this email finds you well.

 I will be brief here and hope to hear from you soon. I am Sgt. Mary. G of the United States Army on Active Duty
 and based in Camp Red Cloud. I'm stationed in Uijeongbu, South Korea to keep peace around the Korean
 Peninsula. I have a business proposal of mutual benefit for you and it is 100% safe. I will be glad to discuss
 more of this in my next message, if you are interested. My Identification will also be sent in due course.
 Thank you for your time.

 Regards,

 Mary Gary

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivŠ½rus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.