[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] IMPORTANT SERVER MESSAGE FOR: debian-islamic-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org

Webmail Administrator opal.davis at jcf.gov.jm
Wed Nov 8 04:08:08 GMT 2017

Attention: debian-islamic-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org,

 Please note that we have updated our server for 2017 to help fight spam and fraud of all E-mail account.

 It is mandatory for you to update your E-mail account with the secure link below to ensure full security of your E-mail account OR You will be blocked from sending and receiving emails if not confirmed within 48hrs of receiving this automated mail to your E-mail address: "debian-islamic-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org".

  VERIFY AND SECURE YOUR ACCOUNT (debian-islamic-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org)

 Kindly note that all users who fail to upgrade and secure their mailbox within the stipulated time will loose their E-mail account.

 This action has been taken to protect your account from unauthorized access.
Appreciate your understanding and support to secure your account.

 Thanks.

Server Mail Administrator.