[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Your first payment of $7.000.00 From Money Gram.

Mrs. Rose Amadi salam_traore002 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 4 13:57:44 GMT 2017

Attn Pls.

Your compensation payment sum of $4,700,000.00 usd has been released from Ministry Of Finance Benin Republic. We are hereby to let you know that the first payment of $7000 per day with the Reference: through Money Gram have been transferred to your Name for you to pick up but you have to renew it before you can pick up the $7000. Contact now so that we can give you the Receivers name also to renew your account in our Money Gram Centeral system to enable you collect the $7000 within 45 minutes.

Contact information:
(DR)JAMES OTI
DIRECTOR MONEY GRAM

Respond as soon as you receive this message.
Regard
Mrs.Rose Amadi