[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] COMPLIMENT

david johnson klein7313 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 11:54:25 GMT 2017

--
COMPLIMENT
I understand that this letter must come to you as a surprise, but I believe
it is only a day that people meet that they can become great friends and
business partners. i am currently a branch manager with HSBC Bank, London.
I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition i will like to
share with you. on March 1st, 2006 a Property Consultant and importer, Mr.
Rubin Zachery made (Fixed) Deposit for twenty four calendar months, valued
at £ 3.5m (GBP) (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds
Sterling) in my branch and I happen to be his account officer before I was
moved to my present position recently. It was to my utmost surprise Mr.
Rubin was among the dead victims killed in Syria by the insurgency in May
26 2012, which he was in Syria on a business trip and that is how he met
his end.
Regards,
David Johnson