[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] I'm a widow I need your assistance

mrka.bbiq244 at aol.fr mrka.bbiq244 at aol.fr
Sat Nov 25 00:21:54 GMT 2017

Greetings to you and your family,I am Mrs.Kadi BALLA, a widow from Burkina Faso, west African, I am sending this brief letter to solicit your partnership to transfer $7.5 million US dollars. I shall send you more information and procedures when I receive positive response from you, Please and please I will like you to kindly respond to my mail via my private email address for security and confidential reasons: mrskadiballa3 at gmail.com

Best Regards
Mrs.Kadi Balla