[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Good Day

Mr Didier Migaud johnrobson.director at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 21:57:28 BST 2017

ATTENTION!!!.

Hello, This is Mr Didier Migaud, I am a British diplomat working under the
United Nations, I am directed by the United Nations and IMF to make
delivery of $ 7.5 million to you, we are making this payment to you because
of what you have been gone through in the past.

The British Prime Minister in conjunction with U.S.A GOVERNMENT, WORLD BANK
AND UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION do hereby give this irrevocable approval
order with This Release Code: GNC/3480/012/17 In Your Favor For Your
Contract Entitlement And Your Inheritance Fund Which You Have Not Received
Yet, Now It Was Approved By The World Bank Today, That Your Inheritance
Fund should be released through UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION.
I am presently in CALIFORNIA USA,I want you to get back to me urgently so I
can start making arrangement on how to deliver or transfer this inheritance
to you, please kindly forward your phone numbers and address information.

Regards,
Mr Didier Migaud
(United Nations Diplomat)D