[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Cooperation offer - 372.

VS - 187 test at tk2-211-15183.vs.sakura.ne.jp
Tue Sep 12 16:21:36 BST 2017

[*Hello and good day.

I am looking to work with a reputable individual/firm to engage in a profit oriented ventures in your country and perhaps with your assistance, we could get low tax rates.

I have the directive of Mr. Mikhail Khodorkovsky to source for a partner abroad who can accommodate and manage 150M & 350M USD respectively. The sums are derived from an executed project with Yukos Oil Company before the company merged with Rosneft Oil Corporation in Russia.

We shall apply for the necessary paper work required to re-profile your name as the recipient and also ensure payment is carried out by Rosneft into a bank account in your name. I guaranty we would execute this business under a legitimate arrangement without breach of the law.

Further details will follow upon your positive reply.

Regards,

Vladimir Stankov*].