[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Donation for you....

info at yahoo.com info at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 23 18:21:08 BST 2017

With my little introduction, I'm Azim Hashim Premji, an Indian
business tycoon, investor, and philanthropist. I'm the chairman of
Wipro Limited. . I gave away 25 per cent of my personal wealth to
charity. And I also pledged to give away the rest of 25% this year
2017.. I wish to donate $700,000.00USD to every individual.
Congratulation, a donation of $700,000.00 has been made to you. If you
are interested in my donation, do contact me directly via:
azim.1premji at gmail.com for more info. Note: Opportunities comes, but
once..

You can also read more about me via the link below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azim_Premji

Thank You
Azim Premji