[Debian-islamic-maintainers] Greetings My Friend !!!

ranson badmus badmusrrrrr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 01:52:42 GMT 2018

Greetings My Friend !!!

I am aware this is not a conventional way to establish a relationship of
trust, and I apologize for this unsolicited letter to you, but as you read
you will realize and see the need for my action.
I am writing to inform you that the United Nations Compensation Unit have
been having meetings for quite sometimes now with the IMF of Rep. of Benin
and we just came to a logical conclusion few days ago.This email is to few
well listed people that have been scammed in different parts of the
world.The Executive Officers and Presidents of IMF/UNITED NATIONS
COMPENSATION PROGRAM, have agreed with the board of directors of United
Nations/IMF which I
am a member to compensate all contractors and Individual scammed
victims/Legends.
This mail is to officially notify you, that your email address has been
listed as one of the Scammed victim to benefit from this ongoing program
and for your contribution to humanity.
Please be informed your REF.NO./PAYMENT CODE IS: ALPHA -
01.UN/IMF/O379/ATM, AMOUNT- €4.1M EURO and are to be quoted in your
corresponding.

For claims you are advised to contact-FOREIGN SCAM PAYMENT OPERATIONS
DEPARTMENT:
CONTACT PERSON: Dr.Kenneth E.Dossou, Email:
intloperationdeptecobnk at yahoo.com
With your details as below for processing and payment release of your
compensation fund:
1. Full Name:  2. Phone Number:   3. Gender:   4. Age:  5. Occupation:   6.
Nationality:  7. Your full bank details where this fund will be remitted:
8.National Id.card or International passport for Identification and
clearance as the bonafide owner of the fund.

All the requested information as above is to enable us prepare all the
documents so that everything will bear your name for claims.
Reply with this proposal to make sure this message is delivered to the
right person.Moreover,the information
provided above will not be shared with any third party unless somebody that
will be of help to this transaction.
Yours faithfully,
Carol Morrison, - Reply via carolmore3x at gmail.com
International Scammed Victims Compensation Coordinator Copyright 2018/2019.