[Debian-islamic-maintainers] MSG FROM BARRY WILLIAMS

barry williams williamsbarry97 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 11:58:25 GMT 2018

Dear friend,

My name is Mr.Barry Williams I work with one of the leading Banks here in
London.UK. I would need your consent to present you as the next of kin to
our late customer who died of heart attack in 2009. He was a wealthy
business man who deposited a huge amount in our Bank. He died without any
registered next of kin as he was long divorced and had no child.

I was his account officer and have in my possession all the documents
required to present you as his beneficiary next of kin.I contacted you
because you have same name identity with our late client and can perfectly
fit in as next of kin, We can work together to claim this fund. Please
listen, this is real and goes on in Banks all over the world without people
knowing. Let us utilize this opportunity because it does not come always. A
lot of customers open private accounts with different Banks without the
knowledge of their families and when they die, such money will be lost to
the Bank unless someone comes to claim it. This is how a lot of Bank
Directors make so much money silently.On your confirmation of this message
and indicating your interest, I will furnish you with more details.

Please endeavor to provide me with the following so that we can discuss in
details

1) Mobile phone numbers
2) Full name
3) Contact address and occupation

I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Larry Holms