[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Get back to me

Business Broker test at itcat.net.cn
Thu Feb 1 10:26:10 GMT 2018

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Ms. P. Way
Top Investment Consultant
Based In Switzerland
Reference : 468478
PROPOSAL NOTE
Good Day.

I am looking to work with a reputable individual/firm to engage in a profit oriented ventures in your country and perhaps with your assistance, we could get low tax rates.

I have the mandate of Mr. Mikhail Khodorkovsky to source a foreign partner that can accommodate and manage US$150m & US$350m respectively originating from an already executed contract . The funds are derived from a contract executed with Yukos Oil Company before the name was change to Rosneft Oil Corporation in Russia.

Get back to me if you interested.

Sincerely
Ms P Way
Investment Consultant