[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] YOUR CONTRACT CONSIGNMENT IN DUBAI.

musa malik musamalik20 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 13:57:51 GMT 2018

Dept Reconciliation Depart.Central Bank Of Nigeria.
Plot 433, Yacubu Gowon Crescent ,
Aso okoro District ,
Abuja Nigeria.

RE: OVERDUE  CONTRACT PAYMENT FUNDS.CONSIGNMENT IS IN DUBAI.

Attn: Friend,

Regard to our meetings with the board of the directors this morning your contract consignment has been deliver to our affiliated security company DUBAI and is your duty to proceed to Dubai to the security company and claim your consignment as it was deposited as personal effect and the attachment is how the consignment was package.

If you are ready to receive your funds arrange your self and proceed to Dubai any moment from now but before you leave i will give you the contact of the person in charge the fiduciary agent to open a communication with him and tell him when you will be going to Dubai to claim your funds consignment.

Finally you are advice to send us your id card or international passport for security reason's.

We are looking forward to receiving the above required information.

Yours Faithfully,
Musa Malik.
Secretary, Debt Reconciliation.(CBN).