[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Wir bieten Darlehen zu 3% Zinssatz tongren.com

maggie at altaiecenter.com maggie at altaiecenter.com
Fri Mar 2 19:49:41 GMT 2018

UNITED NATIONS LONDON OFFICE
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
 101 QUEENS STREET,  LONDON  UNITED KINGDOM
PHONE/FAX: NO. +44-704-574984

                         Our Ref: UN/PAYMENT/CREDIT/CARD

                         DATE: 3-6-2018

Attn Beneficiary,

Re: Payment Guarantee of your Approved Fund $8,700,000.00 Eight
Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only
Sir
My names are Mrs. Gloria Okeke, Director Finance & ATM Credit Card,
United Nations Office London UK. This honorable office wish to inform
you that we recovered some funds and "INTEREST" more especially
generated interest both in Nigeria and other Africa sub-regions,
Europe, Asia and America continent and your names was shortlisted
among other (15) beneficiaries that will be paid their recovered
inheritance, lotto and contract fund at this verge of time by BANK TO
BANK WIRE TRANSFER or BANK CARD. We also want to let you know that we
only recovered $$8,700,000.00 because your fund was stolen gradually
by the fraudsters they were transferring your fund gradually into
their account stated below, so we recovered only $8.7Million.

Your fund will be paid to you by BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER  or BANK
CARD which is now ready but you need to come to our payment center in
London to sign your payment documents and pick up your BANK DRAFT or
BANK CARD. Please be informed that the eagle eye of our staffers track
down bank account where your stolen fund was transferred to which is
stated below.

Account Name Mr. Frank Harold
Citibank Banamex USA
2029 Century Park East Los Angeles, CA 90067
Phone: 1-800-222-7534
Routing Number: 122233645
Account Number: 5944130210

You are to Re-confirm YOUR NAMES, PHONE, ADDRESS, NEXT OF KIN. AND FAX
NUMBER TO CLAIM YOUR FUND. We are sincerely sorry for what you might
have gone through in the hands of notorious fraudsters in the time
past. Note that this honorable office was inaugurated to combat
financial crime and activities looming all over the globe.

CAUTION!!! You are advised to stop further communication with any
other office or bank both in Europe and Africa except this office for
your own interest if only you want to receive your recovered fund.

Please find attached my working ID Card for your perusal.

BEST REGARDS.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Gloria Okeke
Director Finance & Credit Card