[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] ADVISE

Tracy Sanson admin at oekoregion-kaindorf.at
Tue Mar 13 00:24:32 GMT 2018

Hello,

I must let you in on the real facts about your delayed payment. I am the
secretary to the foreign debt department of the World Bank Group office,
I am very much aware of the ordeal you are passing through in
order to actualize your long delayed payment.

Not long after the World Bank completed the acquisition process of all
pending payments, I discovered that my boss connived with some top
officials to divert funds already approved to settle lottery winners,
international contractors and inheritances.

The World Bank has already given approval for the payment of your fund
while my boss deliberately delay your payment and continue to issue one fee or
the other from different quarters. I wonder why you haven?t noticed
all this while.

Your fund was authorized to be paid to you through the WB/IMF financial
consultants in the USA with a Key Tested Reference/CLAIMS CODE
Number,which was supposed to have been issued to you before now,

Upon your response to this message, I shall give you all you need to
contact the World Bank payment centers in the USA to facilitate the
release of your payment.

Yours truly,
Ms.Tracy Sanson

---