[Debian-islamic-maintainers] loan

DFC Management dd368053 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 12:42:20 GMT 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a Licensed Investment company in UAE, duo to market quest for
maximizing our shareholders value in our company, we are looking out
for a viable investment projects outside UAE, we can fund as a soft
loan under our ongoing cooperate finance program at 3% interest rate
per annum without collateral.
We are mostly interested in the following sectors; Oil/Gas, Banking,
Real estate, Stock Speculation, Mining, Transportation, Hotel &
Tourism, Health Sector, Tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture,
Forestry & Fishing, Thus any feasible sector.
If you have any viable project which requires funding, we would like
to work with you, send the business plan or any related documents via
email at: dufcaploans at gmx.com

Warm Regards,
DFC Management.