[Debian-islamic-maintainers] From Stephen Ward.

Stephen Ward unitedbankofafricauba30 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 11:25:11 GMT 2018

Hello Sir,

We are pleased to contact you on a business platform haven noted your
potentiality in the investment industry and your need for foreign
investor. I represent a group of company based in (UAE) United Arab
Emirates, company name, The Emirates Group with website:
http://www.theemiratesgroup.com. We are seeking means of expanding and
relocating our business interest abroad in the following sectors:
oil/Gas, banking, real estate, stock speculation, transportation,
health sector and tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture,
Forestry & Fishing, thus any other sector with investment capital of
$50,000,000.00USD If you have a solid background and idea of
making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any
other business in your country, please write me for possible business
co-operation. More so, we are ready to facilitate and fund any
business that is capable of  generating 10% annual return on
investment (AROI), Joint Venture partnership and Hard loan funding can
also be considered.

Get back to us ASAP if you are capable to a partnership with us, so that
we can move forward to give you more information on how to proceed
accordingly.

Regards
Stephen Ward.
PO Box 5620