[Debian-islamic-maintainers] Get your Finance Working for you

Taylor Foster tfoster1 at lsu.edu
Fri Feb 1 10:30:24 GMT 2019

Hello,
I am pleased to introduce you to a process that encounters zero percent losses in Cryptocurrency trading.
Trading in cryptocurrency has become a challenge due to the unusual fluctuation in the value of cryptocurrency, thus limiting the market potential.
so we propose a finance network defined to unleash the power of cryptocurrency by viewing it just like the regular currency which we all know. Our network increases the value of your trade yielding up to 20% return daily.
If you wish to know how to achieve this, contact us on:
Email: cryptominfx at consultant.com
Sincerely,
Taylor Foster.