[Debian-islamic-maintainers] Hello Urgent

Aisha Abu aishaminyargaddafi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:10:58 GMT 2019

Dear Sir,

I am Aisha Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi, Daughter of the former Libyan
leader, Col. Muammar Gaddafi. I am offering you a partnership proposal
in a classified monetary transaction, which involves the need to
secretly relocate and secures some of our family funds concealed in a
special escrow dormant holding with a financial services company in
oversea. I am in a very difficult situation and I must immediately
relocate this fund for safety and investments purposes.

More so, this must be done in such a way that it must not be tied to
me as a result of my father's death and politics circumstances. More
details of the transaction will be disclosed to you once you can
assure me that you can be trusted to handle this. Honesty and trust is
what I am in quest of, so therefore your assurance of confidentiality
and trust will be highly appreciated. For further clarification.

Find below the links where some of our assets were freezes.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/08/26/muammar-gaddafi-hid-billions-of-dollars-but-no-one-can-find-it.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8703178/Libya-Netherlands-gives-87-million-of-frozen-assets-to-WHO.html

http:///world/2011/aug/24/libya-rebel-backers-free-funds

Thank you