[Debian-islamic-maintainers] REPLY ASAP.

LADI BALOGUN ladibalogun4 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 16:20:20 BST 2019

First City Monument Bank.
Sir,

With due respect we the entire management of First City Monument Bank
(F.C.M.B) is notifying you officially today Friday dated 26th day of
July 2019 that as a result of some administrative lapses here in our
bank , your over-due scammed victim compensation payment value at two
million, five hundred thousand United States ($2.500,000.00) only has been
programmed to reach you via our correspondent bank and stated below
are the co-ordinates of the authorized payment officer for further
information/advise on your payment release;

Bank Name: Unity Bank of Nigeria Plc
Address: Plot 487, Largema Street, Off Constitution Avenue, Central
Business District, Abuja Nigeria.
Contact person: Mrs. Oluwatomi Somefun (CEO)
Tel: +234-8181940630
Fax: 01-776-2714
Email: oluwatomi.somefun at unitylln.com

Do keep us updated as you liaise with them on your payment.

Thank you for banking with us.

Mr. Ladi Balogun.
For : First City Monument Bank.