[Debian-islamic-maintainers] Letter of Intent,

Suhail Mohammad Abdullatif smabdullatif at hotmail.com
Fri May 17 20:49:45 BST 2019

--
Letter of Intent,

I am Mr Suhail Mohammad,The public works and housing Minister in Syria.I
am emailing you to make a proposal regarding investing in your country.I
am proposing to you a business development investment on
housing,condominium and Real Estate conventions or others as my be
advised.

My proposal is basically personal as i am interested in a credible
fruitful business relationship with you and I hope you would acknowledge
this business cooperation with the best of your understanding.

I will like us to have a very comprehensive discussion regarding the
investment plan and further detail.

Suhail Mohammad Abdullatif