[Debian-islamic-maintainers] Reply

Maurice Elnajjar Maurice.Elnajjar at st.ul.edu.lb
Tue Apr 7 20:04:34 BST 2020

Good Day
I am  Lerynne West, I am 51 years old From Redfield Iowa, a single mother of three and the recent winner of about $350 million dollars in the Power-ball  Lottery, I won this lottery on 5th of November 2018 and I am writing to inform you that My team in alliance with Microsoft and GMX submitted your "Email" upon my request that you receive a given amount of $1.7 million dollars. As I wish to donate part of my Jackpot to people around the world and also veterans as I thank God for all he has done in my life so far. I hope my donations can reach out to those that have been going through a lot financially.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/15/us/powerball-winner-donation-veterans-group-trnd/index.html
<https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/15/us/powerball-winner-donation-veterans-group-trnd/index.html>
Powerball winner donates half a million dollars to veterans group<https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/15/us/powerball-winner-donation-veterans-group-trnd/index.html>
Iowa single mom and Powerball winner donates half a million dollars to veteran group.
edition.cnn.com
Powerball winner Gives half a million dollars to veterans group Iowa single mom and Powerball winner Gives half a million dollars to veteran group.edition.cnn.com

Please provide me with your Full Names, Age, Address(city, state, and country), And Mobile number, Then my team will arrange for a check for $1.7 million to be issued to you. Congratulations Once Again.

Sincerely,
Lerynne West