[Debian-islamic-maintainers] FYI 30-03-2020

CHARLES STANLEY & CO LTD info1 at fazmusica.com
Mon Mar 30 11:19:04 BST 2020

CHARLES STANLEY & CO LTD,
5 BISHOPSGATE, LONDON EC2N 3AS,
UNITED KINGDOM.

I am Mr. Samuel R.W. Price, Director; Private Wealth Management of Charles Stanley Firm, London, United Kingdom.

I wish to share a trust information with you.

I accept, we have never met before and one has to be careful before responding to matters of such concerns. All this will be addressed upon your reply, given the conditions I shall explain in my detail request for your collaboration.

Due to the expedient nature of this matter, your prompt reply will be most appreciated in giving you a breakdown on this subject. Please, contact as a matter of urgency for further briefing.

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards,
Samuel R.W. Price.

Unsubscribe (  https://u14930263.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/unsubscribe?upn=GA3tWWLb1-2FLi-2BYT1t27j3F6x8JStN9mbCAjQgcGXd4LwsiDN1y0dZDWIDX1Os-2F4bVDpI1RuflKxLLnkAiOhpnSJqC491nSQIDplmufZCcQbd7KLCwjxIixLdNFOUjxqrRvZyd7qik8d0y1G0B22gBjbnYtqdw4J56Pgj9-2F3vACfx8gRRhowwSmBEDRv9aj9wTvZBib-2BLYE2ltBeoV9UZXGaU1waM4899nC3a2BiUYYMiiCStQjHiXVqbxCnNnuLoAmGjhSKVLSqGnc1qroc14gwHqX8pZhM0rV9lptzfSPO-2BrAZhYTSUqyGBlBZRCqRbIpxxja6EV2UEJHZychn3frYIrYhlLRSQbQaIl6-2BNG3ZaoSkgcjkJDDXqWFvU-2FSc1UcDrHCLwvS20kZz9BKSUMP9tZ8Kjt8jRGup8mJFj18Qf3PbRuocVGnYhGObw49i8DvbrSRn7BjUi3WJ8xHi4tPANpPcZPTpHDDbf0qpgVUlIuKMbuWBk4Fgy-2FvAwswnlXRCWMkMy5udCX62EVKC9-2F71cP6QjsIFHN0UI6iPWu5cicG1FmPJsB3B33zJnrC3fMTgJdThQw-2FXao9HiylEHV3AlbAnBWbGydyMyl2yT3mwKYsUPEXGRnqrkUw7QJ4WTkWb30jv43gPBiFMSi2Rcrg-3D-3D  )