[Debian-islamic-maintainers] Investment Project.

Rollie Stevens .D. stevens.gruticonsulting at gmail.com
Fri May 8 14:55:08 BST 2020

Greetings,

My name is Mr. Rollie Steven, an Investment Agent, from United States of
America.

We are seasoned in connecting companies and high network individuals with
investment opportunities. Our reason for connecting you is based on our
clients request to source for suitable investment opportunities all over
the world.

They are willing to invest the sum of USD300,000,000.00 -
USD350,000,000.00, in a prospective project. Our clients are based in the
Middle East precisely Saudi Arabia and Dubai. They are Arab Sheikhs, who
are keen to divers and diversify their portfolios away from their
traditional income source, notably fossil i.e. oil and gas.

We, as investment agents would like to use this opportunity to request your
company’s profile and investment line to review and recommend you or your
company as a viable venture.

We are ready to negotiate a down payment of %75 of the total investment
fund from the investors to enable your company to proceed with any agreed
investment options as a first phase financial bond. In that case your
company will be satisfied with all your business protocols and logistics in
accordance with terms and conditions.

However, our successful recommendation of you or your company to these Arab
Billionaires will activate immediate investment venture between you and the
investors.

It is very important for you to realize that many Arab Sheikhs,
are presently looking for different lucrative channels of investment
because it is estimated that by 2025 more than %75 of vehicles manufactured
worldwide with the traditional combustion engine would be phased out in
favor of Electric or hybrid vehicles.

This data has informed the decision by the Arab Sheikhs of the need to
source for alternative lucrative investment.

Once we receive your positive response and your company’s profile we shall
determine the prospect of reaching and even exceeding our expectation and
those of our clients which includes the viability and growth potential of
such investment line, we shall at this point expedite this business
opportunity.

You can contact me for further information.

Yours faithfully,
Rollie Steven
Investment Agent
1744 W Parsons RD, Phoenix AZ 85027