[Debian-islamic-maintainers] Please enable autobuilds for hijra

Philipp Kern pkern at debian.org
Mon Oct 3 14:14:20 BST 2022

Hi Jeremy,

On 22.09.22 01:42, jeremy.bicha at canonical.com wrote:
> Please enable autobuilds for source package hijra.
>
> I uploaded to Unstable today with the XS-Autobuild: yes field set.
>
> The license does not appear to forbid automatic building on our build machines.
> https://salsa.debian.org/islamic-team/hijra/-/blob/master/debian/copyright
>
> While I am not the "Maintainer", I have been part of the team maintaining this package for years.
> https://salsa.debian.org/islamic-team/hijra/-/project_members

It took me a while to wade through the license and the associated
discussion on debian-legal. I'm still concerned about exactly the same
thing they were around the English version basically being declared
"null and void".

We do think, though, that it's a fairly accurate translations, right?

Kind regards
Philipp Kern