[Debian-l10n-devel] Re: (forw) [siteadmin-Support Requests][304079] Please create an SVN repository for debian-l10n

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Wed Feb 28 23:42:30 CET 2007

Hi,

The proposed SVN layout is
/software/dl10n/trunk
                branches
                tags
/data

To populate the /software/dl10n directory:

extract a CVS repository copy on a box (this box must have cvs2svn)
 * cvs2svn --trunk=software/dl10n/trunk \
           --branches=software/dl10n/branches \
           --tags=software/dl10n/tags \
           --dumpfile=cvs.dump
           <path to CVS repository debian-l10n>/dl10n/

 * copy cvs.dump on alioth.debian.org

 * svnadmin load /svn/debian-l10n < cvs.dump

The switch from CVS to SVN will probably happen next weekend.

I will later add pootle in /software/pootle (either with the history, or
just the Etch and experimental packages)

dl10n contains some data (the data and material directories in the CVS
repository). These should maybe later be moved to /data.

The CVS repository will need to be closed/locked at some time (we need to
identify and fix scripts which synchronize with the current CVS
repository; mail to debian-i18n)

The Alioth SCM's link will also need to be updated.

Cheers,
--
Nekral