[Debian-l10n-devel] stable (main) Translation-de contains no long description

Michael Bramer grisu at debian.org
Sat Aug 9 00:26:58 UTC 2008

On Fri, Aug 08, 2008 at 11:23:25AM +0200, Nicolas François wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> With Felipe, we started building the script to check the validity of the
> Translation-$lang files.
>
> We found an issue in dists/stable/main/i18n/Translation-de.
> The xdemineur package has no long descriptions.
>
> There is the option to just ignore these issues, but I think these should
> be reported, and these packages should be stripped out of the
> Translation-$lang files.
>
> Michael, can you have a look at it?
>
> If you want to test it yourself, you can have a look at
> /home/nekral/ddtp_check.sh and /home/nekral/test.awk
>
> (awk -f test.awk tmp/dists/stable/main/i18n/Translation-de)

I fix and improve the scripts and it should now work.

Also I make a web interface for andreas task, maybe you check this too:
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/de/forexternalreview/bash

change the lang and the packag in the URL if you like....
(this site don't change the ddtss db and (now) don't send any mails)

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -- http://www.feuerwehr.kreuzau.de/wiki/