[Debian-l10n-devel] Churro not responding

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Mon Aug 18 22:31:29 UTC 2008

Hi all,

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 02:30:48PM +0200, Nicolas François wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 03:38:20PM +0000, César Gómez Martín wrote:
> >
> > Yes, I noticed churro is misbehaving :(
> >
> > I will call on Monday to get that fixed ASAP.
>
> Thanks a lot. Now it's back.
>
> Felipe, /mnt/extradisk00 is full, can you increase the size, or move the
> chroot it contains to another place?

It's down again.
I don't have the munin graph anymore, but this morning, the disk usage for
/mnt/extradisk00 was raising up to 100%. This could explain the
misbehavior of churro. IIRC, on that disk is the mirror and a chroot which
used to be used by Eddy for transdict.

Cesar, if you can reboot it again, it would be nice if somebody could
comment the line which updates the mirror in the
/etc/cron.d/debian-i18n-robots file (I'm not sure about the name).

The transdict chroot could also be moved to another disk, this should save
about 500MB.

I need to take a plane tomorrow morning (wake up at 4AM i.e. 9AM in
Spain).

Cheers,
--
Nekral