[Debian-l10n-devel] Changes on churror

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Sun Aug 24 04:24:17 UTC 2008

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 08:02:27AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle at debian.org):
> > In order to avoid churro going berzerk as it did recently (and as we
> > were suspecting a filled in /var partition), I changed
> > some things last days:
> >
> > - Old PostgreSQL logs moved to /srv/postgresql-log
>

> I forgot to mention that, by a mistake of mine, 4Gb of postgresql 8.3
> logs went lost in the battle. Sorry for that but I suspect this won't
> harm that much.

I removed a spider log file (1.7GB). I also removed it from the backups to
give /mnt/extradisk00 some extra free space.

I re-enabled the material generation scripts, spider, and rrd scripts.

Felipe, /srv/scripts/generate-translations-tarball.sh was the script to
generate the tar ball for the auto-by-hand?
If that's right, the job can be removed instead of re-activated.

--
Nekral