[Debian-l10n-devel] Changes on churror

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Mon Aug 25 02:40:36 UTC 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 02:11:03AM +0000, Michael Bramer wrote:

> can we remove /srv/pootle.debian.net/var-lib-pootle/ddtp/
>
> I think _this_ is the problem. I exclude this path in rsnapshot. We
> don't have free inodes on /mnt/extradisk00...

We should not remove it. We plan to move the pootle files from
/var/lib/pootle to /srv/pootle.debian.net/var-lib-pootle/

This was started during Debconf, but not finished.

But we can exclude it from rsnapshot. We will put it back (or not since
it's coming from DDTP, which has its own backups), when the move will be
finished.

Cheers,
--
Nekral