[Debian-l10n-devel] List of packages with translation statistics

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Mon Jun 9 00:28:06 UTC 2008

[moving to debian-l10n-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org]

Hi Eder,

I added you to the debian-l10n group on Alioth.

On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 11:11:31AM -0300, eder at edermarques.net wrote:

> Nicolas François escreveu:
> > Hi Ender,
>
> Hello Nicolas,
>
> > Here is a script based on debian-rrd which produce what you are looking
> > for.
> >
> > It still needs some cleanup.
>
> Thank you.
>
> > It would also be interesting to check that my assumption that outputting
> > the result for only one package and one lang is not efficient.
> >
> > It could also be interesting to add an option to dl10n-txt to add the
> > information for untranslated packages when a long list is requested.
>
> Ok. I am in the first stage, looking for what is used, what is the best
> practices, trying to known what is the diary activities of i18n team.
>
> I would like to help the team. At this moment, I am trying to discover
> how and where.  :)

[...]

> > If you need an account on Churro (i18n.debian.net), ask Christian or
> > Felipe.
>
> Ok. I will try to run theses scripts on my machine, play with them, and
> after tell the news.
>
> Again, thank you for your help.
>
> If there's any documentation I supposed to be read about l10n
> infrastructure, please, send me the links.

Some ideas:
 http://i18n.debian.net/wiki
 The debconf presentation of Christian and Javier
 The Debian web site http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/

> Also, is there any place where I can see a "Travail À Faire" or areas
> needing help?

I think it would be nice to setup a TODO page in the wiki of Churro.

If you cannot create a wiki account or cannot create/change a page on
Churro's wiki, ask Felipe (I kind of remember we closed the wiki to avoid
spam).

Also IIRC, we prepared a TODO list during the last Extremadura meeting.
Felipe, do you remember where it can be? (other wise, I will start doing
some archeology)

Cheers,
--
Nekral