[Debian-l10n-devel] (forw) [translate-pootle] Pootle 1.1.0 released

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Fri Mar 28 23:13:11 UTC 2008

Hi all,

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 07:13:30AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) (faw at funlabs.org):
>
> > 	How hard will be for you to provide both packages
> > in backports.org? My key is on their keyring, I can upload
> > it once it hit testing or I can pinning it to be pushed
> > from testing via apt-preferences.
> >

> > 	Christian, can we afford the delay of 10 days? If
> > this is time critical I can pinning from unstable, but I
> > would rather use BPO or testing.
>
> Sure. I actually backported the packages by just rebuilding them (w/
> pbuilder) on an etch machine.
>
> See in my home on churro.

I had a look at them. I noticed no problems.

I don't think there is an hurry. Is there anything special you want to
test Christian?

I need to split the translate-toolkit package because of
http://bugs.debian.org/472954

This will delay the appearance of the translate-toolkit in testing.

BTW, I hope to push the translate-toolkit and pootle in the debian-l10n
repository this week-end

Cheers,
--
Nekral