[Debian-l10n-devel] Failure of Spider

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Sat May 31 21:03:05 UTC 2008


The svn version seems to be working.
I changed the BTS interface to use SOAP instead of LDAP to be able to
access archived bugs.
With this interface, I was no more able to tag translations as FIX when
a bug is fixed by an NMU. It will be tagged as DONE. This should not be
an issue.

Regenerating the complete database for all languages took 5 hours.
(I used the script /org/dl10n-stuff/bin/spiderinit)

The format of the bugs' web pages changed, and this probably explain why
translations tagged as BTS do not move to the DONE category.

Could you:
chmod -R g+w /org/dl10n-stuff/cvs/dl10n

(I would like to make some changes to lib/Debian/L10n/Spider.pm before
switching to the SVN version to tag as DONE the closed bugs.)

Next week, I would like to switch to the svn version.
I will manually tune the database before in order to remove some old
translations which are not present in the current database, but were
deleted by today's run).

PS: The good news is that the amount of logs you should receive is
significantly reduced (57 lines for all mails since 2001):

Best Regards,

More information about the Debian-l10n-devel mailing list