[Debian-l10n-devel] Full /var errors fixed?

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Wed Sep 3 05:36:42 UTC 2008

I think I found the culprit for filling up /var.

Some refactorization was made in "my" sync scripts for Pootle (sharing
variables, etc).

However, an error in 10debconf triggerred the debconf l10n data to be
extracted twice in /var/lib/pootle *and* the original material to
remain there.....which was way too much for our /var partition.

I hopefully fixed this last night and the night's sync went well.

I also changed to PostgreSQL conf file as an attempt to have a less
insane logging of postgresql. See /etc/postgresql/8.3/postgresql.conf.

Still, we need to talk about disk layout.

Moving Pootle data out of /var is still needed.