[Debian-l10n-devel] Login on churro...again..again

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Sat Sep 13 05:13:55 UTC 2008

Quoting Nicolas François (nicolas.francois at centraliens.net):

> > May I request an (hopefully last) intervention, please ?
>
> We should set the files immutable for Christian ;)

OK, Nothing happened last night.

The real culprit was indeed a crontab entry in my personal
crontab. This old thing I forgot about was there from the beginning of
our use of Pootle for DI, and meant to put correct permissions on
files in /var/lib/pootle/di.

It was indeed doing a "cd" in the /var/lib/pootle/di directory , then
recursively changing the files in the current cirectory.

As /var/lib/pootle/di no longer existed, the script was then changing
files permissions in my home..:-)

As this script should now be useless, I dropped it.