[Debian-l10n-devel] Bandwidth on churro...

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Sun Dec 20 11:54:14 UTC 2009

Quoting César Gómez Martín (cesar.gomez at gmail.com):
> 2009/12/15 César Gómez Martín <cesar.gomez at gmail.com>:
> > Hello.
> >
> > I think I will be able to send you some more news today.
> >
> > Write you back later!
>
> SSH is back!!! The config file was wrong.

Is there some bandwidth limitation for churro?

The daily mirror is running for about 2 days now and just about to
complete (maybe this afternoon or something). OK, admittedly, I had
trouble in the beginning because kfreebsd-* arches were not excluded
(our mirror on churro only needs source packages) and we were very
late (by nearly 2 months, but still....that's awfully slow.

PS: I used netselect-apt to find the fastest mirror. ftp.rediris.es
was found to be the fastest but no rsync was possible with it. After
it, ftp.fr.debian.org appeared to be the fastest and is the one we're
using right now.