[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTP Translation files archive upload (was: no subject)

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Tue Feb 3 06:07:49 UTC 2009

Quoting Michael Bramer (michael at debsupport.de):

> > BTW, who receives the log from the DDTP cron jobs?
>
> I get the mails

Could there be a more redundant method in case you're hit by a bus or
a flying spätzle, eaten by a shark while scubadiving in Baltic Sea or
whatever accident that might happen in Wild Germany?

The same probably stands for the logs we're receiving for automated
things we run on churro, but most of these are launched through cron.d
and I think that Nicolas, Felipe and myself are all receiving their
output.