[Debian-l10n-devel] Don't you kids take anything. I'm watching you. I've got eye implants in the back of my head.

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Mon Feb 16 01:58:42 UTC 2009

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 07:52:24PM +0000, Archive Administrator wrote:
> Arf, Arf, Arf, bad guys, wrong files, arf, arf, arf

I will have a look later.

22:08:24 < Ganneff> nekral: thats cos we switched it to expect squeeze files
                    already, it no longer touches lenny. so you can quiet dak
                    by providing those.

So, we might just have to provide the squeeze file and no lenny ones.

It  might just be a small update for our script. Or maybe this needs more
work to generate the translations for the right suite.  In that case, I
will let you (Michael) now.

Cheers,
--
Nekral