[Debian-l10n-devel] pootle.debian.net down?

Nicholas Ng nbliang at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 23:59:25 UTC 2009

Nekral,

Now I can upload the file successfully but same error still showing
when I do the translation online. I also unable to change the
translation from fuzzy to non-fuzzy and only have "Back", "Skip",
"Copy" and "Suggest" button which is different from what I have
previously.

Thanks for your attention.

Nicholas Ng
Malaysia