[Debian-l10n-devel] pootle.debian.net down?

Nicholas Ng nbliang at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 08:21:27 UTC 2009

Christian,

Thanks for that and I may probably take up other project as well (ie.
Tasksel) but that will be later stage. I will be concentrating on the
D-I for now until it is ready for deployment.

As for the rights of other members, I will check on it and give them
the appropriate rights.

Again, thanks.

Cheers,

Nicholas Ng