[Debian-l10n-devel] Status of ddtp.debian.net|i18n.debian.net|churro (Nov 24th UPDATE)

César Gómez Martín cesar.gomez at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 08:13:10 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 7:13 AM, Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian.org> wrote:

>> So, apparently we need someone to locally access the machine and
>> - reboot it and check with someone who has remote access if incoming
>> SSH is working
>> - if it doesn't, open a local root session and fix the SSH daemon
>>
>> César, Nicolas, Felipe, this is what we should organize. Can we try to
>> agree on a moment during the upcoming week for doing this?
>

> That was planned to happen on Thursday Nov 19th, but I got no formal
> report on what happened that day.

I went there on Thursday, but I finished late and it was closed. I
have access to the building but I don't have the password of the
alarm, so I finally didn't come in.

Somebody restarted the machine for me the week before but it didn't
fix the problem. I don't think it is a good idea to tell him my
user/pass to check the SSH.

I am 150 km away from Badajoz so I have to plan another travel there... :(

I am really sorry but it is hard for me to leave work for 2+2+1 hours
during working days.

Regards,
César.