[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTSS is down

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Sat Apr 24 07:41:41 UTC 2010

Quoting Christian PERRIER (bubulle at debian.org):
> Quoting Nobuhiro Ban (ban.nobuhiro at gmail.com):
> > Hi,
> >
> > DDTSS is down from some days before (about 2010-04-20 03:40 +0900 JST),
> > so I'll inform the server administrator (and cc: debian-i18n) about this.
>

> I just had a brief look on churro this morning but nothing obvious
> showed up. I'm afraid we need Michael to look at the health of the
> DDTP database and such things.

churro is apparently having DNS resolution problems.

bubulle at churro:~$ dig www.debian.org

; <<>> DiG 9.5.1-P3 <<>> www.debian.org
;; global options:  printcmd
bubulle at churro:~$

I suspect that DDTP and DDTSS problems are related to this.

César, can this be investigated with local staff in Mérida?