[Debian-l10n-devel] Ampache Translations

Charlie Smotherman cjsmo at cableone.net
Mon Aug 23 16:18:49 UTC 2010

Dear L10N team,

I requested updates for ampache's debconf templates some time ago,
ampache is currently missing updated debconf templates for:

cs, eu, fi, gl, nl, pt_BR, ta, vi

I recently received the "it' translation so I will be needing to do an
upload of ampache in the near future.  Since a freeze exception will be
needed I would like to include as many new translations as possible with
this upload.

To give the team time to prepare these translations I plan to start
seeking sponsorship on 1 Sep 2010 (approx 10 days).  Please feel free to
contact me if more time is needed.

Best regards
Charlie Smotherman