[Debian-l10n-devel] Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.

Joerg Jaspert joerg at debian.org
Wed Jul 7 00:18:01 UTC 2010

On 12168 March 1977, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel wrote:
>> Arf, Arf, Arf, missing the timestamp 201007020926 directory, not updating i18n, arf, arf, arf
> 	Is there anything we need to do on i18n.debian.net side?

> 	I'm not sure but from what I remember from DebConf8,
> the above error is a check made on dak side.

What happens is:
rsync -aq --delete --delete-after ddtp-sync:/does/not/matter .
Permission denied (publickey).
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [receiver]
rsync error: unexplained error (code 255) at io.c(635) [receiver=3.0.3]

And I found why its doing it. Fixed, next run will work out.

--
bye, Joerg
<pasc> man