[Debian-l10n-devel] l10n coordination pages broken

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Tue May 18 18:55:49 UTC 2010

Hello,

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 07:52:50PM +0200, Martin Bagge / brother wrote:
> something is severly broken in the l10n coordination things.
>
> http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/swedish/sv.by_date.html is
> completely, some automatic job somewhere has stopped feeding data.

As mentioned by Christian, a disk has been full, which broke the database.
I rebuilt the database, and the status pages should be OK now. This still
have to propagate to the webpages, which should be done tomorrow.

The issues behind (why the disk is becoming full, and why the database
break when the disk is full) is not fixed, so it might happen in the future
(hopefully not every one or two month if I think about cleaning up).

There might also have been some glitches when the database was rebuilt, so
if you know of issues by looking at your status pages, please let me know.

Best Regards,
--
Nekral