[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTSS still down

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Fri Oct 15 05:42:08 UTC 2010

> OK, so there's again something screwed in the database. Sorry, I can't
> do much here as I know very few about DDTP/DDTSS internals.

S, the DDTSS is not answering anymore, again....and as the FTPmaster
sync script is complaining on a regular basis, I suspect that the DDTP
is not in such good health too.

So, again, anyone able to fix that mess? All this seems to prove the
DDT* things are more and more something that nobody is maintaining.

Sorry if this appears harsh but, well, the result is here....