[Debian-l10n-devel] lost translation in halevt?

Jonathan Wiltshire debian at jwiltshire.org.uk
Wed Sep 22 13:33:59 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 08:48:25AM -0300, Marcos Talau wrote:
> > I am tracking debconf translations for Swedish (sv) and noticed in the
> > status page[1] that suddenly Swedish is not translated at all where
> > French[2] and German still is translated. The changelog mentions the
> > closing of bug #594082[3] along with bugs regarding French, German and
> > other translations. Have something gone completely wrong here?
>
> Yes; I think there are something wrong. In BUG #593499 you can see
> the patch with translations that was applied on last version of
> halevt. The file halevt.po have the Swedish translations, but
> as you can see, the file name should be sv.po.

You are right, I made a mistake. Sorry about that.

Marcos, do you want me to make another NMU to fix it? (bear in mind that
I'm not a DD, so it will take a couple of days to be sponsored, unless
you're able to do that)

Thanks

--
Jonathan Wiltshire

4096R: 0xD3524C51 / 0A55 B7C5 1223 3942 86EC  74C3 5394 479D D352 4C51